Thursday, May 17, 2007

yea i am bac =Pp hais let's start.......today... morning 6+ woke up... veri lazy..and tired..don want to get out of bed...after my mum went out for work... my bone started to work fine and has energy...hahhas i quickly woke up and on my computer and let it load while i go brush my teeth,wash face and etc...after that never eat anything then jui start play computer....hahahas..
After awhile...my bro woke up and scold me.. =.= and call me to off the com and i off the com and i do nothing and went to the living room and watch tv.... preparing things too..After awhile i watch the channel new asia channel... it was sumkind of intresting news about it...after that i went out and see doctor liaox and i was AloneZ ... never mind i never care i was thinking that i will be AloneZ..hahahas..then waited for bus and i went up to the 2nd level of the bus and no 1 was on top and i was the only one... lOls....
Finally reach Jurong point Bus interchange... wow alot of people going to work.. hahas.dhen i go to booth 2 for bus 198 to come....waited awhile and the bus came... and i found a seat and i sit down...after few bus stops pass...here came the crowd.. so many people....
After awhile reach ler... I stand up from my seat and it was so small gap for me to pass through to the back door and get off the bus....and i quickly... rush to the polyclinic and get my number for the pre-reg and waited for my number....finally it was my number.. and i get..room 3 waiting number 2099....wow it was sumkind of faster then last few weeks that i go.... hahhas after that my turn and i went in let doctor check check =.=.. after that went to take medicine...STILL NEED TO WAIT... haissh then i wait again... finally my turn and i go take my medicine ler..then go payment booth and i paid the money..my ear was sumkind got some problems cant hear clearly... the people said $7.30 and i took $17.30 =.= l0ls... after that i paid ler then i walk to the market and eat..... eat hao ler.. jui hui jia chi wo de yao then jui slp....zzzz
-END-
=((((


i hope there was a angel to guide me which path shld i go..... and i won't drop down the drain...

No comments: