Wednesday, May 16, 2007

sry for not posting quite a few weeks or months ? l0ls
okay let's start...



11 may my bday... seems like no 1 remmebers... no 1 celebrate wif me...no presents or watsoever =.= onli when i wrote they dhen say happy bday.....=.= tis makes me feel sad....

okays dhen wat so ever day pass by.. exams over le i was so happy... but stayin at home wasn't good....nth to do at home keep staring at my computer and play play chat chat.... nth else more...
sick and coughin like hell... people cares for the 1st time...after that they changed....that's what i tink.... =x
well today... was another sad thing.... coughing until my stomach pain.....
i was thinking of when you hab so much friends and not even 1 of them CARES?! what for? useless bunch wasting my contacts space? wasting time to add them? oh hell gosh.......

well. tml is thursday and i going to see doctor again... went to see doctor 2nd time...1st time was last week bah...2nd time...alone go....ask her to pei me go...the answer was..see first...i was sad to see that answer..... and i did nothing and don feel like doing anything...
i wish i was well now....and getting out of my lonliness and coldness pain in my world...
....
thanks farah.. =Pp 1st one to gif me present... so happy but it was few days after my bday.. but i was still happy =Pp! thx =Pp




i hope there was a angel to guide me which path shld i go..... and i won't drop down the drain...

No comments: