Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy BirthDay My STAR GIRl....!!!!HAHAHA.It's Monday again..... Back to School..... still so boring..... hahas at the parade ground my friend ask me got bring storybooks for the RAP..I forget... =.= then i go borrow 1 from my classmates...after that my RAP teacher came in and i am SAFE Coz she is d2mn fierce..>.<
hahas after school rush bac home..>.< take PE t-shirts and wore it and went bac str8 to school and eat my lunch..>.<
After that House Practice.... Neptune!!!Hahas my senior say those who running follow him.. AFTER that.... he SLACK hahas den we guys slack toooooo!!! hahas .... finally after House practice... Go play BasketBall For Awhile.....kekex
went back home after that.... then....reached home ler my mother call me go cut hair again =.=
oh man.....
hahas
-THE END-


i hope there was a angel to guide me which path shld i go..... and i won't drop down the drain...

No comments: