Tuesday, February 06, 2007

hahahas i am bac... =D hehex today morning went to school as normal but veri sianx
hais...recess play Bball..after that ding dong....go back class...recess ate 1 egg bread lOls...after that hab my history lesson =.= damn sianx
after that after school hab my SS =.=
hahas during SS me and few others bois outside the class play football lmfao den 1 teacher saw den complain to ms lee(FT) =.=
hahas den my teacher call all to come and she ask us wat we do..>.< den she say wat blah blah den say...
syafiq if tis done again.....you will hab no BALLS LMFAO
hahAs lOls..>.< den my teacher say... i know what you guys are tinking....LMFAO
hahas
it was a fun day...lOls
after sianx =.=


i hope there was a angel to guide me which path shld i go..... and i won't drop down the drain...

No comments: