Tuesday, October 28, 2008

----------------------------------------------
I hate liars..
Get away....
---------------------------------------------
!.!
Went riding just now.
P.s wors. nvr pei my baobei ~
hahas
Aan, einestein, luke and Mal went first ahs.
I reach home 1+ going 2.
then prepared.
Then i not with them.
i chiongg fast~
then saw them at the traffic light near jp.
hahahas.
Then ride with them to B3.
Tiring ahs ~
Reached there..
Got another sec 2 guy.
tink his name is anothny ? (don noe hw to spell)
Then after awhile, Dom , gary , others came.

Today alot of riders at there.
Then after awhile.. see them do stunts~ so nice . i jealous.
After awhile more, Went to B4 with Aan and others.
WTF! I don't know AFiq Sec 3 -.-
He don't look like a sec3 guy to me.
His looks like same age with Aan.
Lols.
~ He from tech whye sec ~
Play play..
till 5-6+ then go slack awhile.
then ride home ahs ~
RIDERS FTW !

!

Happy 100th day !









Popping Champagne

No comments: