Tuesday, June 03, 2008

There was a request from YiXiu for me to do this quiz so…here I go…

1.What age do u plan to marry?
No idea ? Didn't tink so far yet.

2.Study hard or play hard?
Both

3.Who is the person you trust?
Should be myself..

.Do you think u have enough confidence?
About tis.. i don't tink so.

5.If u would have a dream to come true what would it be?
To be on top of the world with my other half =)

6.Do you believe on seeing rainbow after rain?
Yes . I do .

7.What is your goal for this year?
Currently....No?

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
Yeah .

9.Have you broken someone heart that he /she tried commiting suicide?
Don't think so .

10.What feeling do you love the most?
The Special feeling i once had..

11.What are the requirement you wish from your other half?
Sweet , Gentle and caring =)

12.What feeling do you hate most?
No idea .

13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yeah..Maybe? Coz i only have 1 lifetime . o.0

14.What do u think is the most important thing in ur life?
Being Good .

15.what do u enjoy doing the most?
Enjoy playing trumpet =)
16.Whose ur best friend ?
My Trumpet

17.Who cares abt you the most?
Someone who is special to me.

18.Describe 5 words about the person who tagged you?
They remember me so they tag XD

19.Have you ever fall in true love b4?
Maybe? I got the special feeling =X Maybe i was wrong ? =X

20. Would you ever want to meet your SweetHeart in your next life again?
YES I DO!

Instructions:Remove one qn frm above and add in ur personal qn.make it a total of 20 qn and tag 8 pplList dem out at the end of the post .notify them in their taggy that they had been tagged.whoever daoes the tag will have blessing…
and I tagged:

Celine
KaiXin
YiXiu

No comments: